What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

My passwords don't work

MuskyV8

Your steam affiliate app had me make an original username and password to register on the game app then it sent me to this website to make a username and password then it didn't recognize either of them. you are contradicting your own information. Now i cant sign in OR register my email OR any emails, my i.p. addresss has been blocked from your security server p.o.s.

Your steam affiliate app had me make an original username and password to register on the game app then it sent me to this website to make a username and password then it didn't recognize either of them. you are contradicting your own information. Now i cant sign in OR register my email OR any emails, my i.p. addresss has been blocked from your security server p.o.s.

Not sure what you are talking about with this "steam affiliate app".
You just register on the forum (you already have done) and then use the same username and password in-game.
Don't use any special characters.

mines doin the the same thing it keeps sayin my password wrong
It is possible, that you used unsupported characters in your password, which is not displayed in any sort. Mayby try to use an simpler one for the start if you got some funny characters in it.