What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

My cars only upgrade up to 30%

Yes they were made but it is only 30%

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    508.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    517.3 KB · Views: 19
ok but did you know that there are 4 more uprade categories for it? The handling and power tabs are split into 3 subcategories. each one has 4 upgrades. so from what you've shown there are 4 categories you haven't upgraded yet. Brakes, Suspension, ECU, and Transmission.

ok but did you know that there are 4 more uprade categories for it? The handling and power tabs are split into 3 subcategories. each one has 4 upgrades. so from what you've shown there are 4 categories you haven't upgraded yet. Brakes, Suspension, ECU, and Transmission.
Ok tks a lot. I did it

Np. it will be the same for all cars in the game pretty much. There are also balancers that can change the handling of a car as well as rather it is more top speed or more acceleration, the balancers are PT's version of tuning and is more based on personal preference so I suggest playing around with those at some point. Some cars become much better with the right balancing.

[QUOTE = "FASTBUTSLOWW, post: 2649, membro: 1771"]

[/CITAR]
[CITAÇÃO = "Khrono Fujiwara, post: 2650, membro: 39"]
Np. será o mesmo para todos os carros do jogo. Também existem balanceadores que podem alterar o manuseio de um carro, além de serem mais velocidade máxima ou mais aceleração, os balanceadores são a versão de ajuste do PT e são mais baseados em preferências pessoais, então eu sugiro brincar com eles em algum momento. Alguns carros ficam muito melhores com o equilíbrio certo.
[/CITAR]
Tks a lot.