What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

More Updates ...

AhmedSaeed96

Hi All ....

At first , I thank Jack and the team for Upgrade the login screen and all previous Upgrade

I also hope Be changed the shape of the game from the inside because it is also old since 2008 and we are now in 2020 and the renewal is done differently so So that admires new players with the game more ..

Good luck to all the team and every fan of this beautiful game

Hi All ....

At first , I thank Jack and the team for Upgrade the login screen and all previous Upgrade

I also hope Be changed the shape of the game from the inside because it is also old since 2008 and we are now in 2020 and the renewal is done differently so So that admires new players with the game more ..

Good luck to all the team and every fan of this beautiful game
That's just it Ahmed !... you can only go so far with this classic unless you have an army of Devs working on it mon - sun, day and night- 24/7 .... but so far so good we are all still having fun in game. (y)

That's just it Ahmed !... you can only go so far with this classic unless you have an army of Devs working on it mon - sun, day and night- 24/7 .... but so far so good we are all still having fun in game. (y)

just i want to many players to are attracted to the game and continue to play it . i am waitting in room sometimes for 15 mins ! so i want anything to attracted players to continue to play game .