What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

More points for Drifts

Bravo2120

Hello guys

My friends and I discussed that the points you get for a Perfect Drift are too low. Maybe we could Figure out a system that allows you to get more points when the drift is longer. Sometimes you don't get a perfect even when you don't hit something and your drift is very long and you didn't made any mistakes. Maybe we should try out to make a combo system for Drifts. What do you think about it ? ? Mfg Bravo2120

Wasn't it 10RP for perfect drift and 5 for nice drift back in old days? Or just 10 for perfect? And i remember the items that gave x3. x2 points for them don't remember the name, will they be added ?

My best guess is no. The were in the beta along with it being just 10 for perfect. however due to all of the rooms in arcade vs being drift and wait because of grinding, the items were removed and the points nerfed to just 2. However then everyone just started making nothing but wangan rooms instead.