What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

More players in room

TEYDI

Hold on!

I know you have already talked about this so many times, but lately I might have found the solution for adding more players to a room without adding more places to the start grid.

If you have already played CHALLENGE mode you have noticed that everyone starts in the same place with GHOST ON.

There it is! That could be a solution but it requires GHOST on all the time otherwise you'll end up like this

Shot_20191014_220138.jpg

Another solution which requires more work, is to create a MODE where GHOST is always on. Since Jack is working on this new CIRCUIT mode why don't give it a try?

Also this should be implemented for when you enable GHOST in rooms. Everyone should start from same position.

hey man 8 enough now .. I do not find a room to be complete except by a miracle. If we need to increase the number of players, this can happen, but after the game is completed and the number of players increased in it, but now it is a waste of time there are more important updates.