What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Missing cars?

zapaz

I used to play this game about 10 years cack and had loads of cars,quite a few i had bought with real £££,i have looked through the cars list and none of these cars appear to be there,the porsche and the corvette look-a-likes?
Are thes available and just not showing ?

PS would love too get my old accound back but sadly i lost them as i had a lot of crap when invictus sold out to that german company( cant remember thier name) and never played the game again

Licensed cars have been removed as we don't have the licences to have them in game or sell them.
We will be replacing them with replicas soon.

We are not bringing any old accounts back. It just would not work.

Hi PT-Team!
I played LevelR and we loved und missing as much the Mitsubishi EVO and Subaru WRX STI, surely the two best cars ever in LevelR for CTF.
So do you think you can add the EVO and STI again or is there as well problem with license?
If yes, hopeful you will add replace of that both cars :)

Can someone help settle an friendly dispute.
wasn't there an old ..like ..a 32 ford t-bucket or old pick up that had a bad ass engine with a blower and straight pipes on it ... for drag ??

it was called the draco hemi and it was in the fun class. that is all I remember that was even remotely close to what you are talking about