What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

List of things frequently requested/Things from other builds not in the game yet

Facepalm

Inspired by Anxiety's post, I decided to make a list of all things currently not in the game yet that a lot of people request all the time.
For some things, I will try to explain why they are not in yet, based on what I have gotten and from what I know so far.
The goal here is to help give some insight on some things, along with reducing the amount of "X when?" and "When is X coming back?" questions. It's not a wishlist, but moreso a list of things that are not in.
Feel free to correct me in any case I made any mistakes (I'm only human and not part of the administration, misunderstandings can happen), or feel free to add in things that are not listed here that are still not in the game.
List is up to date as of 17/03/2020 (03/17/2020).

Currently missing maps:
- Red Rock Speedway
- Johannesburg Tower
- Island of Doctor X
- Updated Airport
- Updated California Downtown
- Updated San Francisco Marina
- Updated Circuit
- Updated Tokyo Night
- Updated Mud
- One Construction layout
- One Hangar layout

Cars not registered in the shop database:
- Corus R4
- Draco Hemi
- DMG Van
- Cobra RS Coupe
- WGT1 Wizz
- WGT1 Corus S3
- TA Dominator
- TA Thunder

Cars disabled in the database:
- Morello Type S
- Yamata Millenium
- Yamata Intense ZX
- Lexon Blaze
- Akira Division R

Missing upgrades:
- Bodykits 6-8 for cars that have em
- Stage 5 upgrades
- Cosmetics (Taxi signs, lightbars, etc.)
- Most liveries for all cars
- Some of the colours for most cars (Khaki for Corall, Black for Hexan, bright red for Lion etc.)
- Chassis visual upgrades for some cars
- Rim options for the TA cars
- Coloured flame skidmarks
- etc.

Regarding licensed cars: This one's a pretty important one, because it's the most frequently asked one. As of now, licensed cars will return in the future as debadged, fictionalized versions that Invictus will send. For more information regarding actual licensed cars returning, Jack made a post concerning them: https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/branded-cars.873

Regarding game modes (Sumo, Team modes, Free roam, Battle mode): These game modes, as of now, are not able to be added in due to lack of code for them. That's not to say they will not return.

Regarding missions: Due to the absence of the licensed cars, missions are disabled until further notice.

Regarding cars not registered in the database: Registering a car in the shop's database requires a lot of code lines, something that is aimed to be partly automated so that the work can be easier.

Regarding upgrades: Some things are there, some are not there. It all boils down to not being registered on the shop database.

Regarding World Records/Other time related things: They are not properly functional as of now, it was said they'd be reset and made to work for most tracks in the future.

Regarding "P2W" items: those are not coming back.

Regarding NOS: Unsure, but have a look at this thread: https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/n2o-cast-your-votes-opinions.153/

Regarding menu content (Calendar, etc.): Similar case to game modes.

Last edited:
We do not want cosmetics...only police lights for GS
I mean, I'm not against cosmetics. Long as they're GP-only and don't have any impact on performance.
You won't be seeing me driving around with any hats on my car though...:LOL:

I'm also all for the police lights/vinyls being accessible to anybody with GP.

Otherwise good job on the list @Facepalm

Remember, its just a compilation of things that people often request. Hopefully this will minimize duplicate topics from players who miss an item or car that they used to play with :)

Yea, the cosmetics are a neat way to have some cash flow in. Sure, they're mostly silly but I do want my pace car lightbars and my taxi sign.
Besides, their effects can be easily removed.