What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Khrono's PT Media Outlet

Some Video's of same class car Level be Nice. Easy to show pawning of lower class.
Tracks hear scratching on Switch.

Wondershare Filmora Scrn Even project torque graphics being out dated some. Wondershare bring so much better detail to picture image.

hints to help.

Setup here
Wondershare
Landr. Full audio range and mixing.
Meshmixer 3d Hd images.
Do a lot of video's for Facebook and Iracing.

Last edited:
ok 2nd part of the etiquette showcasing a full race with some skilled drivers. balance between music and voice should be better. Btw I do all audio adjusting in editing. the songs are separate audio files from one another. the bg music, my talking, the race bg song, and the race audio. 4 different audio tracks that I adjust the loudness of in my video editor so an audio mixer isn't useful here.

Ok this is the prologue video explaining what the PT Lap Time Series will be about and some details on it.

Last edited:
Welcome to the first full episode of PT Lap Times. I hope you guys enjoy it. Brits don't hate me too much for the horrible fake accent. Its only because I love British programming like Top Gear that I even attempt it.