What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Khrimson Racing Team [KRT] is now recruiting!

Khrono Fujiwara

We are an old crew, been around since the early days. Back then we were known as Chronic Racing Team in the old Project Torque, some of you might know me from the forums on Aeria as Fook Yoo. When we PT was shut down and Heat Online became a thing, we lost a lot of our members because for them it was PT or nothing. So we joined up with Limitlezz Racing Syndicate and raced with them for awhile until Limitlezz disappeared and that crew fell apart, then we joined up with Redneck Gaming Community because we at least knew some of those guys but over the years from the end of Heat Online lost touch with them. So now we are back with a more community friendly name.

We will be playing all modes as I've had plenty of experience over the years in all of them as the different crews I was in focused more on different ones. Skill level not important, no matter your skill level we can help you "git gud" as the phrase goes. We do require you to be 18+ and able to speak English. I myself am rather crude, blunt, and talk like the foul mouthed goofball I am. Our goal is to have fun in the game and be good sports. Follow the rules of racing and proper etiquette. We don't want KRT to have an image of bad drivers who are poor sports. However a bit of trash talk and friendly competition and rivalry is ok. Just don't cross the line. So far we have 3 returning members and 1 new recruit already and looking to get more. So we aren't a large crew, you won't be just another racer in a sea of racers, each of our members is considered a friend and we treat each other like family.

So if you are looking for a laid back crew who plays all of the game modes and want to make friends then we are the crew for you. Feel free to Join our discord if you are interested in joining. https://discord.gg/FUABqVx

PS. I will be doing events as well for crew members hopefully once a month once I get established in the game, prizes will be rp/xp boosters and cars.

Edit: I decided to slightly alter the name to add a bit of flare and flavor to it. Also seems there was another crew using CRT so this will avoid any potential issues with that. Hope you guys like the new version.

Last edited:
Hi! I used to play this game when I was a kid and I'm super excited about its return. I remember the CRT crew and how good some of you were. I'd love to join you and start PT again from scratch, so save a spot for me. Thanks!

sweet. well that discord link in the original post should work, add the [CRT] in front of you name if you are on the PT discord. I look forward to having you.

Yeah I remember seeing you around on the Aeria Forums back in the day. Nice to see you are here for the revival. Well if you decide not to do that you are always welcome to join us if you want. Just a laid back group wanting to have fun. I'm too old for drama these days.

Ok edited the thread and original post to reflect the change in the tag and slight alter to name. Khrimson Racing Team is the final name.