What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

KEYBOARD/GAMEPAD/STEERINGWHEEL wat you use ? ?

Picture%20005.jpg

Well, i use Microsoft ergonomic 4000 keyboard and a random mouse.
For the game i use an Xbox 360 wireless game pad setup in xpadder to allow lower dead zones and better smoothness.

I used to play the game on keyboard, but I'm going for a steering wheel soon, since I want to start doing some good sim racing.

I used to play the game on keyboard, but I'm going for a steering wheel soon, since I want to start doing some good sim racing.

I also started with keyboard and used to play all game modes. I tried game Pad afterwards but I couldn't handle that^^. So for me personally Steering wheel is the best, especially because of playing a lot of TA. :cool:

I also started with keyboard and used to play all game modes. I tried game Pad afterwards but I couldn't handle that^^. So for me personally Steering wheel is the best, especially because of playing a lot of TA. :cool:
Awesome! I'm planning on buying Assetto Corsa, but therefore I also have to upgrade my PC and buy a steering wheel, which costs me a lot. So still saving money!

Awesome! I'm planning on buying Assetto Corsa, but therefore I also have to upgrade my PC and buy a steering wheel, which costs me a lot. So still saving money!

I just bought it for Level R and because I am a fan of Simulation such as Euro Truck Simulator 2 ;)
Other racing games never interested me. Nothing compares to Level R/ Project Torque/ Heat Online ^^ :cool:

a Simple XBox 360 wired controller. I have been thinking about hooking up and trying out the game with a Logitech Driving Force steering wheel that is for the PS2

a Simple XBox 360 wired controller. I have been thinking about hooking up and trying out the game with a Logitech Driving Force steering wheel that is for the PS2

Do u mean Driving Force EX? I guess it was the first one I played with.. was pretty nice, as far as I remember ^^ and the Logitech Driving Force GT was great. I highly recommend it ;)