What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

jack alive? anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abx

22th day in a row ive been ignored by Jack and the crew with my request of refunding 12 days of girls which id lost when the issue of the impossibility to connect to the server became unsolvable, but then i tried VPN and of course it helped but I also lost all the time of my boosters. Can i ask for some respect please?

Attachments

• jack123.png
    jack123.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 12
Given this is all non-profit, and I am sure the money was already spent towards server costs etc. given how new the game is I'd say there is no money to refund you back with. short of adding GP directly to your account. and that will require a good deal of work to figure out and do. Right now there are bigger issues plaguing the game that needs solved that are effecting more than a single player. The team working on the game right now are doing so for free in their spare time. All have normal 9-5 jobs and families to take care of. Plus there are only a handful of people involved, like 3-5 people with maybe 2-3 hours a day at most to work on anything and everything dealing with the game and current issues. So 1 person needing gp refund vs dozens of people having troubles with passwords and not being able to log in at all etc. I think it is obvious which one is going to take priority. I don't think you've been given a lack of respect so much as you are 1 person vs bigger problems plaguing many people, which solving those will satisfy more people. Send jack a message directly and he will get to you when he can. There is no need to call him out here. You claim you've been ignored, but to me it seems you haven't shown them any respect for the things they are having to deal with and tackle with limited time and limited funds. Jack did a few days of 200% server bonus since then. I am sure that has more than made the difference of rp you could have gained using the girls. But this is my take on it. I try to be a bit more understanding and forgiving in these situations instead of playing a victim card like I've been ignored and disrespected.

Given this is all non-profit, and I am sure the money was already spent towards server costs etc. given how new the game is I'd say there is no money to refund you back with. short of adding GP directly to your account. and that will require a good deal of work to figure out and do. Right now there are bigger issues plaguing the game that needs solved that are effecting more than a single player. The team working on the game right now are doing so for free in their spare time. All have normal 9-5 jobs and families to take care of. Plus there are only a handful of people involved, like 3-5 people with maybe 2-3 hours a day at most to work on anything and everything dealing with the game and current issues. So 1 person needing gp refund vs dozens of people having troubles with passwords and not being able to log in at all etc. I think it is obvious which one is going to take priority. I don't think you've been given a lack of respect so much as you are 1 person vs bigger problems plaguing many people, which solving those will satisfy more people. Send jack a message directly and he will get to you when he can. There is no need to call him out here. You claim you've been ignored, but to me it seems you haven't shown them any respect for the things they are having to deal with and tackle with limited time and limited funds. Jack did a few days of 200% server bonus since then. I am sure that has more than made the difference of rp you could have gained using the girls. But this is my take on it. I try to be a bit more understanding and forgiving in these situations instead of playing a victim card like I've been ignored and disrespected.
how do i ask Jack privately?

[QUOTE = "abx, โพสต์: 4450, สมาชิก: 2657"]
วันที่ 22 ในแถวถูกละเว้นโดย Jack และลูกเรือด้วยคำขอคืน 12 วันของเด็กหญิงที่ id หายไปเมื่อปัญหาของการเป็นไปไม่ได้ที่จะเชื่อมต่อกับเซิร์ฟเวอร์กลายเป็นแก้ไม่ตกต่ำ แต่จากนั้นฉันลอง VPN และแน่นอนว่ามันช่วย ฉันก็สูญเสียเวลาทั้งหมดของ Boosters ด้วยเช่นกัน ฉันขอความเคารพได้ไหม
[/ quote] เกมนี้เข้ายังไง

You were not ignored. During the first few weeks of the game including the start of January, I was very busy and had 100s of tickets to go through daily.

All you had to do was bump the ticket after a few days. This has been resolved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.