What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Items und mehr

Mir ist bewusst das es komplikationen gibt im Datenaustausch mit Invictus, aber mich als Engstirnig zu bezeichnen ist eine Frechheit.
Nochmal, denkt mal darüber nach warum die Spieler nicht mehr Online kommen die im Dez 2019 noch dabei waren. Habe mit mehreren Spielern über das Thema Items gesprochen und alle sind da meiner Meinung.
Somit werdet ihr wieder einen Fahrer verlieren der auch bereit gewesen wäre Geld zu investieren, aber so bestimmt nicht.

Werde mir jetzt überlegen das Game zu deinstallieren. Wie viele andere auch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ich persönlich war nie ein großer freund von explorer and was die items angeht erinnere ich mich auch nicht mehr so genau. Mag sein das der Magnet für rp zu haben war ist ja auch jetzt mal egal. Es geht ja darum das eigentlich alle items derzeit fehlen, bis auf ein paar. Ich vermisse zum beispiel die schnell reperatur, ist auch nicht mehr da.
Jack meinte aber auch das manche items wieder zurück kommen werden, welche das sind weiß, denke ich mal, nur er und ein oder zwei andere.

Es ist scheinbar auch immer noch vielen stark in erinnerung wie die anderen spiele (PT, HO, LvL R und wie sie alle hießen) früher waren und natürlich war das toll damals. Ich denke das genau da das problem liegt indem man vergleiche ziet und sagt das und das ist aber anders oder nicht so wie es sein sollte.
Leute das hier wird halt ein anderes PT als wir es gekannt haben, wo ist das problem sich darauf einzulassen und alles was vorher war nicht immer wieder damit zu vergleichen?

Und zum anderen, Chevy, ich habe nicht gesagt das DU engstirnig bist, ich habe das verallgemeinert.
Was ich über die letzten wochen so mitbekommen habe heißt es nämlich immer nur Jack hält zurück, Jack macht nicht und Jack will nicht. Wenn du dich dadurch beleidigt fühlst das ich geschrieben habe das solch ein denken engstirnig ist dann tuts mir leid, jeder zieht sich den schuh an der ihm passt.

Mir ist es jetzt egal, ich hab meine Meinung dazu geäussert und Jack kann jetzt selber entscheiden was er daraus macht. Wenn nicht verstanden wird das so wie es jetzt ist mehr und mehr abwandern bzw alte Spieler nicht mehr Online kommen, dann tut es mir leid.
Ich wedre vorerst nicht mehr spielen und schon gar kein Geld rein stecken, habe 2 mal alle Autos gekauft und das wird so kein drittes mal passieren.

Den Dauermagneten gab es soweit ich mich erinnere für RP.... Selbst wenn sie jetzt GP kosten würden wäre es immer noch besser als sie ganz weg zu lassen. :)
No permanent magnet for cash! It´s boring (Jack is right) and then you have a 2 classes of race society

Without tools to help you win, that's fun. I have always suffered in previous versions of players who are less than you in level and earn because he has all the tools (BP)by paying until he always wins. I was finding many players weary of this and I was also finding rooms with no tools(NO BP) written on it. The best thing that Jack did in this game was that he eliminated all the tools because in my opinion it helped to cheat or easily win to collect RATE !

All i wants from Jack now is that he seeks to enter new cars in the game, whether fake or licensed under the name and other logo. This will help many players to return to the game again .. I hope from Jack for the 1000th time to look at the drift mode because everyone deserted due to the Classic Circle map and the absence of new cars

Without tools to help you win, that's fun. I have always suffered in previous versions of players who are less than you in level and earn because he has all the tools (BP)by paying until he always wins. I was finding many players weary of this and I was also finding rooms with no tools(NO BP) written on it. The best thing that Jack did in this game was that he eliminated all the tools because in my opinion it helped to cheat or easily win to collect RATE !

All i wants from Jack now is that he seeks to enter new cars in the game, whether fake or licensed under the name and other logo. This will help many players to return to the game again .. I hope from Jack for the 1000th time to look at the drift mode because everyone deserted due to the Classic Circle map and the absence of new cars
you have circle reverse go play that

Last edited:
Tout le monde se répond dans une autre langue du coup moi aussi, et j'ai rien compris, oui!

to me np i play all tracks but to many players not .. i know many friends left game bec Classic Circle Remove ! most of my crew left game bec that nd no new drift cars !! 3 drift cars now Sucks !! all want Mazda drift car with other name nd new logo but release it .

[QUOTE = "Facepalm, post: 7486, member: 298"]
Oh, not intending to sound like it. Sorry if it does.
[/ QUOTE]
Np @Facepalm . .... what i was trying to get across- when Jack gets this game together using everything he can from Infection then the game will become more appealing to us veterens and new comers and hopefully Chevvy and many others will stick around.

Tout le monde se répond dans une autre langue du coup moi aussi, et j'ai rien compris, oui!
sorry for that ( used google because i dont speak french ;) ) but since the person who asked is german it was only natural to answer in german :/

Guys, please keep the topic, on topic.

I am aware that there are complications in the data exchange with Invictus, but to call myself narrow-minded is a cheek.
Again, think about why the players who came in December 2019 are no longer online. Have spoken to several players about the topic of items and everyone is in my opinion.
So you will again lose a driver who would also have been willing to invest money, but definitely not that way.

Now I'm going to consider uninstalling the game. Like many others !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are not losing people because a few P2W items have been removed from the store.
The reduction in play numbers is due to new content not coming out and people holding back until new game modes come through.
The game did rather well over the Xmas holidays thanks to it being a new release on Steam but because we don't have Steam Auth a lot of players just uninstall due to frustrations.
That is why the Steam Auth update is high on our todo list.

Retaining players will always be hard. This game is of an old age that has gone out of fashion.

I'll continue below.

What I've noticed over the past few weeks is that Jack is holding back, Jack doesn't do anything and Jack doesn't want to.

This simply not the case. I was (and still am) against Nurgehoch being in TA but I have enabled it after community feedback.
We are also working on buffing some cars that the community is saying need it.

I continue ...
There are items that could return and I am more than happy to discuss them, such as the combo seeker.

But coming into this thread, with board reasons as to why there are less players than before, of which is not the true reason (false conclusions due to their bias on the matter), or outright wrong statements about myself is not the way to go about change.

If you want change. Start a topic that discusses the benefits and downsides to what you want. Get the community involved with the discussion and run a poll to see what others think.

tenor.gif

to me np i play all tracks but to many players not .. i know many friends left game bec Classic Circle Remove! most of my crew left game bec that nd no new drift cars !! 3 drift cars now sucks !! all want Mazda drift car with other name nd new logo but release it.

More cars are on the way. We are doing the groundwork now to support more content.

Ah, i see, you got me wrong there ... guess thanks to translation issues .... should have translatet my stuff -.-*

Was ich über die letzten wochen so mitbekommen habe, heißt es nämlich immer nur Jack hält zurück, Jack macht nicht und Jack will nicht. ... thats what i wrote
What I've noticed over the past few weeks is, ... "it is always said" ... that Jack is holding back, Jack doesn't do anything and Jack doesn't want to. ... thats what it should be

Sorry Jack that we have a little misunderstanding, thanks to my laziness and thanks to google i guess xD Next time all texts english only.

Ah, i see, you got me wrong there ... guess thanks to translation issues .... should have translatet my stuff -.-*

Was ich über die letzten wochen so mitbekommen habe, heißt es nämlich immer nur Jack hält zurück, Jack macht nicht und Jack will nicht. ... thats what i wrote
What I've noticed over the past few weeks is, ... "it is always said" ... that Jack is holding back, Jack doesn't do anything and Jack doesn't want to. ... thats what it should be

Sorry Jack that we have a little misunderstanding, thanks to my laziness and thanks to google i guess xD Next time all texts english only.
fucking google