What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

It got worse

DaciaRacer

So a while back i reported that when you change in between the styling and performance set ups this causes some of them to reset partially , as in you go from styling set up 1 to 2 and then back to 1 and now the first one is changed and the same for the performance set ups, and you had to go through all of them and re do them, well now something worse is happening which is i go from one set up to another and then back and it resets them but when you go to the garage to see what's wrong it shows all the correct items being selected even though they aren't selected, i realized this thanks to styling set ups because i went from set up 1 to set up 2 and then back and my rims, exhaust and hood were all wrong, even though when i went to the garage the correct items were displayed as selected they weren't actually applied to the car, and the same thing happened in perfomance my car was under performing and handling wierd for a bunch of races because i had went through my set ups , i had to go and reselect all the correct items for each set up for both performance and styling even though they displayed as being selected, this random reseting is really frustrating and makes the whole set up mechanism useless because everytime i try to use it it just resets and changes random items