What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Is the kawana k660 bad?

Kawana is ok in arcade mode, and almost impossible to drive in sim mode.
If you want to win buy a Wizz then u can win non stop in wangan drag and earn 1000 rp each race
The Wizz is total horsecrap. The Executive sedan is the best because you can tune it. And the wizz has Understeer in Sim. Not good for anything.

The kawana is made for tight corners and drifting not fast speed corners. It seems to have problems with fast steering and i cant get a decent tune
Eric, that's right. You're supposed to use it for touge or small races. And you're supposed to use it for everything as you can't afford a second car. The sedan can do anything

I drive that Kawana because it's a lot more exciting and RWD. Same for using a wheel and F3 view.
But like TorQueHQ said acceleration a+ is still a really tall gear for the kawana...

Post automatically merged:

Kawana top speed for me was 155mph on wangan .

Last edited: