What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Is the Hexan GT a good buy?

racer8510

I want to know if this car actually has a use. I want to know if you can get a big advantage by tuning it

Attachments

• Captură ecran (170).png
    Captură ecran (170).png
    797.9 KB · Views: 16
I regretablly bought a Hexan . As already said it's bloody hard work but I'm now getting the hang of it, but still get the unexpected spin out every now and then. I will take the Spire I think.
Oh, beast? That sounds like fun when I get a wheel and rich in game. I got the Quadro and it feels overly oversteery. I will have to look into the Spire.

Oh, beast? That sounds like fun when I get a wheel and rich in game. I got the Quadro and it feels overly oversteery. I will have to look into the Spire.
That's it my friend just totally fun learning the different car handling , so much more to this game than just accelerate and go round a track....

That's it my friend just totally fun learning the different car handling , so much more to this game than just accelerate and go round a track....
How dare you call this game just go around a track. This game is waaaay more and even a noob can realise it. You need to drift, brake and make decisions correctly. That last part is forgotten by farmers.

My favorite car in the game's history, but it's not for everyone. I play this game only for drifting on Sim Vs and I dont give a damn for fast pace races, so...