What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Input of controller stuck at 99%

Nouky

Hi,
For those who play with a controller, like most probably many will, there is a glitch, also present in LASR.
The inputs from GAS and BRAKE are limited to 99%, not the keyboard ones though.
I have tried to circumvent the issue with the following programs, but with no success:
XInputPlus
DXTweak2
x360ce
Using either a PS3, PS4 x360 or Xone controller.
If someone has a solution, i would appreciate that, as PT had the issue also and we will have to fix that.
If not, the viable option will be rebuilding the Xinput system and adding upper deadzones to the inputs.
Hope we fix this.
Regards

Hi,
For those who play with a controller, like most probably many will, there is a glitch, also present in LASR.
The inputs from GAS and BRAKE are limited to 99%, not the keyboard ones though.
I have tried to circumvent the issue with the following programs, but with no success:
XInputPlus
DXTweak2
x360ce
Using either a PS3, PS4 x360 or Xone controller.
If someone has a solution, i would appreciate that, as PT had the issue also and we will have to fix that.
If not, the viable option will be rebuilding the Xinput system and adding upper deadzones to the inputs.
Hope we fix this.
Regards
Back in the day i used Xpadder and i didnt have any problems with gas or brake input as it read 100%