What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

inbox crammed?

SmokeRider

Especially red and yellow keys will be going to lead in endless downscrolling of players inbox lists (memory from old days when i felt this problem getting worse).
It would be very helpful to change this, perhaps if players were able to have more then 10 keys per colour in mission menu.
So while you are working at missions anyway, i don't think it's a bug but will we ever be able to get a green key in this game ?!? btw, great work till now - keep on!

Especially red and yellow keys will be going to lead in endless downscrolling of players inbox lists (memory from old days when i felt this problem getting worse).
It would be very helpful to change this, perhaps if players were able to have more then 10 keys per colour in mission menu.
So while you are working at missions anyway, i don't think it's a bug but will we ever be able to get a green key in this game ?!? btw, great work till now - keep on!
This is a true mess as my inbox is too full of it, i think they could also make the inbox gift to be like x2, x5, x10, depending on how many you have to open.

This is a true mess as my inbox is too full of it, i think they could also make the inbox gift to be like x2, x5, x10, depending on how many you have to open.
This isn't as easy to do as one might think, as they are all separate objects added to a list. They'd have to redefine the data structure of the inbox to change this.

The easier thing to do is change the maximum quantity of keys you can hold from 10 to 1000. That changes one thing in the code and lets you just accept all of your keys.