What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

In need of additional Mods

The intentional crashing or ramming out of a few players just to get a win is getting quite annoying. When pointed out that they need to pass cleanly, I am getting things like "It's just a game" or HAHAHA, ect. As we have very limited Mods (only one I know ingame is RacerNXS or something close to that), the players just don't follow the rules. And I've noticed it is effecting how many players we have.

Now the Mods don't need access to ban a player, but simple kick from rooms might just do the trick. They would be responsible to save replays when a kick is performed, and if a player is kicked more than once, then both replays posted here on forums for a ban by Admin.

I do at times, but then it is also nice to actually force drivers to find a line around you, adding a little realism to it. But you also can't turn Ghost On except for when you are the room leader and sitting at the room lobby (aka not vote screen).

More moderators will come in time, right now we're not set up to handle it. Can't say much more than that but it is in the works. ?

I do at times, but then it is also nice to actually force drivers to find a line around you, adding a little realism to it. But you also can't turn Ghost On except for when you are the room leader and sitting at the room lobby (aka not vote screen).
Going by experience from this crazy lovable game- you will find like minded racers that will automatically adjust to your game style when they join your room and adjust their behaviour for a good game ( gga ) ? by the wording of your room also helps for a good like minded gaming exerience.... if one or two piss about, warn ! and then kick!

A little aside here...

To my mind one of the biggest off-puts in the game is that voting thing, which unfortunately the majority of rooms have turned on.

If I like long road courses, or multi-lap, I don't want to be forced onto a short stunt course, or dirt. I imagine those who favour dirt feel the same if it deals up a road track, when they are sitting in a dirt car. The problem is compounded by the inability to change car setup between races when voting is on - there's not much point in working out different car setups for different kinds of tracks, if you can't switch them as needed.