What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Im not receiving the email to reset my password

Ninja1

Hi I downloaded this game and im struggling to log into the game
I did create a account but as I understand you need a password to log in.
But the email that is suppose to come through to reset the password im not receiving.
Please help

Same here since Monday. I tried everything. I phoned with my Email Provider. No it does not block any Emails. I deactivated my Anti-Spam-Security in my Inbox. Nothing help. I give up. I looked into every Inbox Folder: Friends, Unknown, Spam, Promotions, Newsletter. Not here

fun-mail.net mail.de is sending our emails to spam.
Use another, better, email provider.
Sorry no. i use this mail provider since 6 years without any problems. And i use this email to for everything with games and i never had any problem. For one game another mail adress. Sorry no. Thats not worth.

Sorry no. i use this mail provider since 6 years without any problems. And i use this email to for everything with games and i never had any problem. For one game another mail adress. Sorry no. Thats not worth.

They are blocking our emails due to the recent surge in signups.
It is poor policy on their part.

I have now disabled @mail.de and @fun-mail.net

lol complaining about a new email account? I have 5 different emails lol. 2 with gmail, 1 with yahoo, and 1 with outlook/MS, and 1 through my internet provider. and you complain about needing a 2nd email? hahahahahahaha.

That's not counting the email I have for my son so he can use it to play games which I control. So you could say 6.

I use microsoft outlook and have not received the email, my sister also uses outlook and there were no problems with her only I don't know what else to do, can someone give me the email address from which the emails come that I can trust them can add?

EDIT:
ok got the address from my sister, now i have a new problem i supposedly had a password which i don't know and i still didn't get an email

Last edited:
Hi I downloaded this game and im struggling to log into the game
I did create a account but as I understand you need a password to log in.
But the email that is suppose to come through to reset the password im not receiving.
Please help