What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

if any bonus ugrades of engine? how to aplly? help

kislyatina2020

hi i upgrade my car full but still lose in races maybe has bonuse items or somethink i get to leve 14 i think

maybe i dont know where bonus located? upgrade engine ecu transmisiion more

the game has it?

my opinion to collect many RP nd buy new car in cls 2 ...

Do not worry, you will win many times and lose more.You are playing with real racers, so you must make the most of effort and have good control of the car in order to win

hi i upgrade my car full but still lose in races maybe has bonuse items or somethink i get to leve 14 i think

the game has it?
Other factors to concider, as mentioned before the veteren players from 2008,( they know all the lines, tracks etc ) also wheel users often out- do keyboard players, and or controllers... Some just excel naturally at certain games than others so there are many factors to concider here, you just need to keep playing and getting GP for faster upgrades and better cars and you will be waiting for others at the finish line before you know it. (y);)

the game has it?

There are multiple upgrades, more than just Engine.
Check shop tab.

1600015561770.png
1600015584613.png

my opinion to collect many RP nd buy new car in cls 2 ...

Do not worry, you will win many times and lose more.You are playing with real racers, so you must make the most of effort and have good control of the car in order to win

i buy a lion sedan car today earned xp and spend all i cant said corus wrost car it same lion corus never mind i still lose

but i not upgrade yet full the lion car but corus upgraded

ok i try next time i collect xp to buy more expencive car i saw there frod gt and musle car i love need collect alot and play

i buy a lion sedan car today earned xp and spend all i cant said corus wrost car it same lion corus never mind i still lose

but i not upgrade yet full the lion car but corus upgraded

ok i try next time i collect xp to buy more expencive car i saw there frod gt and musle car i love need collect alot and play

my opinion to forget cls 1 cars nd buy Higher CLS cars thats best to u . u will find in higher Cls cars more fun nd The probability of winning for you is greater

my opinion to forget cls 1 cars nd buy Higher CLS cars thats best to u . u will find in higher Cls cars more fun nd The probability of winning for you is greater

hi bro i obtained to film how i take first place in race

i take first race 2 place and next race take 1 place

and won and beat all

soon i upload this on lion sedan maybe it better the cours in final