What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

I want to switch off confusing in-game text like: Perfect drift, Overtake

nino_srw

Its confusing to me, because i see nothing about track when these comes to screen...so i want to switch it off or positioning other area of screen... I hope its possible way to make driving more fun ;)

for me i see it Very Fun Dude . when u get PD u get more Bones too . y u want to remove it then ?!! nd its great in SIM MODE TOO

Hi Saeed, i just want to see the track where i go... just remove or modify the TEXT what i see... not the Bonus and the sound... My problem is only the text: it would be thinner text at higher or lower at the screen... Sometimes in arcade i cant see clearly the next corner or the player front of me... In a hard racing situation its terrible thing, sometimes i crashed because i dont see track objects in time so crashed or spinned out...

hey Dude ... Just opinions! But as for me, I see it as good and interesting when you race against whoever was in front of you. This is for OVERTACK ... As for PD I see it Great Too . in some races I try to get PD to take more Bones . nd many trying to did this too .

if you are fine with having other stuff smaller aswell (the map as example), then you indeed can increase the resolution, can confirm that the font gets smaller.