What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

i play 54 races and dont finish first even once not honnest

kislyatina2020

hi i play around 5 hours 54 races and dont finsih first once

this bit bored my rivals i play has cars fastest than me maybe cheaters also

one time i finsh second couple time third but neve yet finsihed first

and this dissapoint becasue in games i good driver i win every racing game

i know that i dont finsih first becasue my car lower horse power

but nothink to do i played and collet money to buy upgrades and pimp the level soon i am leve 11 in game

i wish said this bit not honnest to lose every race

Project Torque has a bit of a learning curve and yes other players will have a better car than you at first. But once you are fully upgraded, you are in a much better position to be able to win a race.
Keep at it and you will start to win some. Maybe go into lobbies with other lower-level players. Higher-level players tend to know all the tricks.

Without full tuning-upgrades you have not much change against others. But when you have equal tuning-stage it gets interesting and you will be able to win or at least finish the race.
Other than that there are players who played this game when it first launched in 2008 (i guess) till it get closed, they now every track and every car. :D So they have an advantage here.

Thats what i dont like... The short time span you have when the first racer is trough the finish. Its almost impossible to get trough the finish line.
I would like to see 60sec or variable setting for race ending counter... :)

Make sure to upgrade your car to full Upgrade and then make sure to play in Rooms Same Cls

This game you are playing with real Racers, you not play with computer Racers that is easy to defeat, and this is the fun of the game if you find it difficult to win

Because you chose the weakest car in Cls 1 in my opinion

when i first strat a game i look for specs horse porwer max speed this car was not worse was lower than that

it was medium price and medium specs i choose it also look good

when i choose and start first the game alot thing was uncleare
Post automatically merged:

here more shots with unknown dudes i finsih third just nowrace1.pngrace1a.pngstat1.pngroom1.pngrace1b.png

Last edited:
bec u new here not know wat best car in cls 1 .! best car in cls 1 in general LION CAR in corners KAWANA CAR in STREET EASY tracks like Wangon map MIYATO CAR ... so ur car the worst !

Yo, I'm here to give some tips.
The car you picked is kind of a tricky one to drive. It tends to lose power when going through a corner, and is generally not considered to be the best one in its field.
However, it's not a bad car. My suggestion to getting the best out of it is giving it some proper balancing. With balancing, you can get the car to accelerate faster and lose the least power possible through corners. The balancing tab is in the Parts section of the shop.
I suggest setting the Acceleration to A+, Grip to R and Aerodynamics to F+. I personally have braking set to F+, but you can skip this part.
I've found this setup to work best for me.
Another tip I'll give that I personally do, is when the car's RPMs go very low, I downshift manually.
Another good idea, since you have the racing lines equipped, is following them to learn the tracks. Eventually you'll kinda just remember how the tracks go and you'll be able to adjust your driving accordingly.
The Corus may not be the most powerful on the field, but it's certainly a lot of fun to drive, and if driven well you can nab first place.
You already did quite well coming third. Like Jack said, the game has a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be winning races a lot more frequently than you think. Don't give it up!

And if you're going to save up for another car, save up for a Class 2 car. This time you can test drive each car, with upgrades if you want, and see which one suits you best.

Last edited:
Yo, I'm here to give some tips.
The car you picked is kind of a tricky one to drive. It tends to lose power when going through a corner, and is generally not considered to be the best one in its field.
However, it's not a bad car. My suggestion to getting the best out of it is giving it some proper balancing. With balancing, you can get the car to accelerate faster and lose the least power possible through corners. The balancing tab is in the Parts section of the shop.
I suggest setting the Acceleration to A+, Grip to R and Aerodynamics to F+. I personally have braking set to F+, but you can skip this part.
I've found this setup to work best for me.
Another tip I'll give that I personally do, is when the car's RPMs go very low, I downshift manually.
Another good idea, since you have the racing lines equipped, is following them to learn the tracks. Eventually you'll kinda just remember how the tracks go and you'll be able to adjust your driving accordingly.
The Corus may not be the most powerful on the field, but it's certainly a lot of fun to drive, and if driven well you can nab first place.
You already did quite well coming third. Like Jack said, the game has a learning curve, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be winning races a lot more frequently than you think. Don't give it up!

And if you're going to save up for another car, save up for a Class 2 car. This time you can test drive each car, with upgrades if you want, and see which one suits you best.
thank for advices didnt set or buy the spoiler or steaeordynamic i only buy the front bumper need ear money to do so

You don't need to buy the aerodynamics or the spoiler to set balancers on the car.
You can do those immediately.

You can also test drive your car with the balancers, to see how it drives and feels

You don't need to buy the aerodynamics or the spoiler to set balancers on the car.
You can do those immediately.

You can also test drive your car with the balancers, to see how it drives and feels

but how bro this biit uncleare i dont find maybe in options of game?

The balancers are in the shop.
Shop->Parts->Balancing
You can find everything in there.

hi so this suck i apply now balance but i apply as you said also was aplly after all sides

how i can remove fro grip or acceleration balance i buy in shop

my car as stoner tank now not drifting

i cant play like this heandling become to bad car not drift

how remove and try apply again by the smart way

i think i spoil my account for now

non sense impossbl idrive this stoner

To remove it, simply go to Garage->Parts->Balancers and click on the equipped balancers.

i not obtained to remove balancers can you screen of the equipped button? but anyway it not so bad car in final not as stoner or tank

when you try test drive handling different in online racing i try to test handling with balancer applied to all sides all 4 balancer in grip acceleration aero brakes

and cars handling well i was to hurry made desisions

i wish to said that game are awesoume even if i didnt win yet first place

i finished second and third but i hope in future win first once

game not bad i try only yestarday to play

i like that game is the only online internet mmo free to play i think this better than was need for speed world this game better

its great game . to me its best game i play it in my life . nd thats 25 % only from game . game not complete yet! just play nd hav fun :) ;)