What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

I CANT PLAY PT !!!!

AhmedSaeed96

HI ALL

I HOPE TO MAKE DOWNLOAD ON SITE LIKE IN OLD I CANT PLAY THIS GAME FROM STEAM !. IN OLD WAS JUST DOWNLOAD IT FROM SITE ND RUN AUTOMATIC PLS HELP ME I WANT TO PLAY !..

i insert game thx for all help me but cant register i insirt same name nd password in fourm !!!

Hello, Ahmed. It seems you are not alone in this, some users can get access whilst others can't, but bear in mind it was an open to all beta- free weekend Sat- Mon. So it's probably reverted back to backers private beta only now.

Hello, Ahmed. It seems you are not alone in this, some users can get access whilst others can't, but bear in mind it was an open to all beta- free weekend Sat- Mon. So it's probably reverted back to backers private beta only now.

i am insert game man thx nd thx for all here help me :):)

i am insert game man thx nd thx for all here help me :):)
No problem at all, just look out for the Steam release, as i think by way of reading on these forums that the Devs are having issues with Steam. I think it's just a matter of being patient.