What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

I cant log in

WIBBLEZ

I connected my steam acc to the game and i know my name and password vut when i try to log in the game with them this pops up "Wrong username or password. Try resetting password on forum.

I connected my steam acc to the game and i know my name and password vut when i try to log in the game with them this pops up "Wrong username or password. Try resetting password on forum.
Make sure you use basic characters like a-z A-Z and 0-9.

habe das selbe Problem auf der Webseite funktioniert das Passwort und alles andere. Wenn ich mich im Spiel einloggen will geht es nicht ..werde wohl wieder alles Deinstallieren , wenn schon das einloggen im Spiel hapert kann das game auch nicht sehr gut sein wahrscheinlich noch mehr fehler und Bugs
Post automatically merged:

habe das selbe Problem auf der Webseite funktioniert das Passwort und alles andere. Wenn ich mich im Spiel einloggen will geht es nicht ..werde wohl wieder alles Deinstallieren , wenn schon das einloggen im Spiel hapert kann das Spiel auch nicht sehr gut sein wahrscheinlich noch mehr fehler und Bugs
ichch habe jetzt nochmal das Passwort geändert mal sehen :) was auch komisch ist einmal wird im profil Dänisch angezeigt dann Danic ,ich hab mich mit Danic angemeldet warum also noch der zwiete Name ? diesaen habe ich gar nicht gewählt alles sehr kurios

Last edited: