What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

How to get Controllers to work? See reply.

Molly_G36

hi guys
is there anyone with a PS3 controller working in the game? I just came up with the Idea but it doesn´t work. Also if runned as admin. The Driver app I use is SCP toolkit. Any expirienced people here?

Open Steam and right click on Project Torque, go to Properties.
On the General tab, make sure "Steam Input" is set to forced off.
1569689187931.png
Close and start Project Torque.

Go to Settings and Controls. Then in the 2nd tab, map your controller.
Don't overwrite the keyboard controls.

View attachment 158

THX Jack, works with xbox360 controller also ;) just tested it

Attachments

• Project Torque Screenshot 2019.09.29 - 19.50.30.23.png
    Project Torque Screenshot 2019.09.29 - 19.50.30.23.png
    573.6 KB · Views: 348
Hi guys.

I also set up a controller for Xbox 360, but at the start of the race, the joypad does not accept motion and only handle operation is not possible. Just open the option at the start of the race, close it by referring to the controller settings and it will work as expected. Is there a solution?

Not only do you have to run the game as admin, but you have to go into options in game to setup the keybinds for the controller. menu navigation has to be done with a mouse though as there is no controller option for this.

My xbox one controller still not working after those comments. I’ve already tried everything and nothing. Please help
Post automatically merged:

I discover that I didn’t put as admin. Now works.

Last edited:
1 make sure you run steam as an admin so that the game starts as an admin. 2 you may need to go in and remap the buttons in the options for the new controller.

Hi, I have a thrustmaster t150 steering wheel, all calibrated and set up on my computer, but every time I go into settings in the game to set the controls, it isn't recognized. Is the wheel not compatible with the game?

Maybe this could work:

View attachment 158

doesn't work with a wheel