What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

How to create new account?

Ignore him above...

You will need a second Steam account to do this.
Same way you signed up for this account, repeat for the 2nd Steam account.
Note that running 2 accounts at the same time is against the TOS. You can only play on one account at a time.

lol JACK u always want all ignore me !! i try to help lol :oops::oops:(n)(n)(n)

Well @AhmedSaeed96, to be honest, you always want to help. But you are doing it from wrong ways...
Before you start to help, please look and think twice about what the help is about. If you think that you can't do it, then leave it to others. Simple :)

Ahmed, just out of interest what Translator service are you using, my friend!?

I admit that I misunderstood translation. English is not my first language as you know .. Sorry for my haste .. But first and last I just want to help, nothing more

I admit that I misunderstood translation. English is not my first language as you know .. Sorry for my haste .. But first and last I just want to help, nothing more
Yes obviously you want to help as your are a veteren to PT as are many of us, and your input is important, sometimes getting across what you want to say isn't easy, and text can't always get across the passion and importance of what you want to say and often gets misconscrued....I don't want to sound patronising, but a good translation often comes across as understood.

Yes obviously you want to help as your are a veteren to PT as are many of us, and your input is important, sometimes getting across what you want to say isn't easy, and text can't always get across the passion and importance of what you want to say and often gets misconscrued....I don't want to sound patronising, but a good translation often comes across as understood.

Yes Google Translate in Most Times SUCKS !! :D

lol JACK u always want all ignore me !! i try to help lol :oops::oops:(n)(n)(n)
You can help by not helping.
The language barrier is too much.
If someone posts in your native language then yes help them.
But please stop trying to help English and other none native to your own languages.

Thank you

Yes it does, unless you have a teacher in a class room leading you in language it will be a struggle getting others to know what you are saying .

I am 60% English, but that would of course not be enough for all subjects! But the problem is in sentences that have meaning, and Google cannot translate them and abbreviations too. I can also tell you sentences in Arabic, and Google cannot translate them. In sentences in English, they have meanings such as abbreviations or words. They also have abbreviations. Most of them write the word briefly, and of course, Google will not find the correct translation for it! The problem I have is that most of the time like I happened today, I am hasty and I am not trying to translate because it takes me time and I want to make all my free time in playing the game I love it!
Post automatically merged:

You can help by not helping.
The language barrier is too much.
If someone posts in your native language then yes help them.
But please stop trying to help English and other none native to your own languages.

Thank you

i promise you JACK that I will not interfere in any subject unless me are 100% aware of the subject . you always make assistance to All because you are frankly answering anyone and do not skimp in responding.

Last edited:
I am 60% English, but that would of course not be enough for all subjects! But the problem is in sentences that have meaning, and Google cannot translate them and abbreviations too. I can also tell you sentences in Arabic, and Google cannot translate them. In sentences in English, they have meanings such as abbreviations or words. They also have abbreviations. Most of them write the word briefly, and of course, Google will not find the correct translation for it! The problem I have is that most of the time like I happened today, I am hasty and I am not trying to translate because it takes me time and I want to make all my free time in playing the game I love it!
I know but some things are just best left to Jack as it's his show. There may be follow ons from a previous chat that Jack had with another member, he knows and you don't. So there is going to be a bit of a clash without your knowledge of that. As Jack says if you wish to help in Arabic- for Arabic players then he's all for that ....

I know but some things are just best left to Jack as it's his show. There may be follow ons from a previous chat that Jack had with another member, he knows and you don't. So there is going to be a bit of a clash without your knowledge of that. As Jack says if you wish to help in Arabic- for Arabic players then he's all for that ....

This is what I told Jack my friend. He knows more about the game than anyone. so I will not help anyone in the specific questions of the Acounts in particular, nor will I help in any subject unless I am 100% aware ... As for the Arab Players, they do not exceed the 10 individuals inside the game, and I do not know a reason for this, but most of the people here are playing BUBG. and most of them not heard of this game !! So when the game is complete, as I said before, we can make advertisements for it in popular games like BUBG