What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

How do you sell yer dayum car?

I uninstalled it bc of too many utter shit drivers and my car being too slow to even exist. Pretty shit gameplay with the small hatchback that looks like an obese hamster. And the disappearing mouse adds to shittyness of the game.

I uninstalled it bc of too many utter shit drivers and my car being too slow to even exist. Pretty shit gameplay with the small hatchback that looks like an obese hamster. And the disappearing mouse adds to shittyness of the game.
Just hold tight fella the game is a work in progress state atm....If you do a search for Ghost on rooms there will be no issue with " utter shit drivers " or you can always create your own room with Ghost on. In time you will get to know names, and know who plays fair and who dosen't.

Old school just let him go. we told him how to get another car and because he couldn't have instant gratification he left. His kind won't be missed. all they do is bitch, they never research or look into anything.