What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

How do I setup my steering wheel?

allen950

Hello, I have a Logitech G920 Racing Wheel with pedals (no clutch) and how do I set it up properly for it to work in this game? I just got this game today.

What I've tried already is that I've went to the Controls menu in settings and tried to set the keys, but the game seemed to not detect any input from my wheel. This wheel works with all of my other racing/truck sim games, but here it does nothing when I attempt to set the keys. I haven't tampered with any of the other settings. Am I missing a step?

Hello, I have a Logitech G920 Racing Wheel with pedals (no clutch) and how do I set it up properly for it to work in this game? I just got this game today.

What I've tried already is that I've went to the Controls menu in settings and tried to set the keys, but the game seemed to not detect any input from my wheel. This wheel works with all of my other racing/truck sim games, but here it does nothing when I attempt to set the keys. I haven't tampered with any of the other settings. Am I missing a step?
Also you need to map everything so be sure to click on throttle a spinning dialogue will pop up and press on pedal and so on and so forth if you haven't already.!?