What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Have a problem with Runtime Error

Bug report:
In TA races, if more than 2 players are in a race, we lose the clean sector bonus without real colission. It's like the bottom of the car, or the sideskirts would tuch the road. If there are 2 cars in a race, this doesn't happen.

Bug report:
In TA races, if more than 2 players are in a race, we lose the clean sector bonus without real colission. It's like the bottom of the car, or the sideskirts would tuch the road. If there are 2 cars in a race, this doesn't happen.
Report bugs in bug report, this topic is not relevant.
PS, you are probably colliding with something. If you go over yellow line, that can cause it.

its okay now jack i already fixed i have one more questions did u add more cars or max cars who can unlock 15 lvl

How did you fixed your runtime error ? I've got the same error on my laptop when starting the game and i can't find any way to fix it.

Download the required Microsoft packages from the Open Beta forum post in News section