What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

GP in explorer mode

Gimli5000

Hello, is it possible that you equip the random rewards from the box with GP in explorer mode like it used to be with LevelR? And increase the RP reward because no one else is playing you don't get any money. I've been playing LevelR since day one, but without GP and RP you can't get a good car, and then the last players will stop playing. Please

Hello.
Thanks for the information. My favorite program is Project Torque. They are barely in it many times. But I used to be in the afternoon and on the weekends.
Post automatically merged:

Hello, is it possible that you equip the random rewards from the box with GP in explorer mode like it used to be with LevelR? And increase the RP reward because no one else is playing you don't get any money. I've been playing LevelR since day one, but without GP and RP you can't get a good car, and then the last players will stop playing. Please
Hello.
Thanks for the information. My favorite program is Project Torque. They are hardly in it many times. But in the afternoon and on the weekends
I used to be.
Post automatically merged: