What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Game Rules Discussion

This 3-5% thing is tottaly new for me. Can you relate more about? Do it happens to the front wheels only or all wheels? Is this documented?
And i agree about the only way to be the fastest to tackle everything without losing grip.

I wouldn´t feel that diference even if i was on level cap, since i dont even use tire upgrades.
And no, i don´t doubt that is possible to deal with the analog handling with no assist, drifting or not. If its possible on Assetto Corsa, there is no reason to be unable to do it on PT.

This run happened on Sim Vs, with about 25% of stering helper and 720º wheel spinning.

Well, now that I brought this topic, I willing to test steering help myself, so far my knowledge goes from Level-R about steering help is following:

1.) Go to Sim-VS. Turn steering help to 100% , use drift stalin (or maybe any driftable car), use F1-view (cockpit-view) and watch what steering-wheel ingame is doing. Then try to do some drifts. Now you will see that the wheel ingame starts to turn in opposite direction of what you intend.

2.) I will wait for Phenix released(can't upgrade it while it's disabled in shop), which is espeically very though on offroad parts in England. And serpentine seems 2 favor steering help also. I assume it affects every car, but not sure if it will affect much the harpoon, this car feels like it have all possible helpers activated at the same time.

3.) As said in drift-mode steering helps gives more grip -> more speed -> more score. It's obvious proof, that steering help is not just a help, but a boost. But If someone reaches high or highest top-scores without steering-help on Hangar-Drift, let me know.

As I said I will try to provide concrete numbers once Penix is available, but in the past it was really weird to see guyz being much faster on slippery tracks with steering help and slower on tracks were it was easier to maintain grip-run.
BTW, SOME GUYZ WERE USING STEERING WHEEL and yet they have used 100% steering help. It's kind of joke, but yeah it was the case :D

- 1.5 Do not share your account with other people, you will lose it.
- All players are responsible for their own account. If you share your account or let others use it and they break a rule,.....

I share it with my family anyway or someone else who likes to play the game at my PC. That means i will loose my account, come on. That's every one's decision and responsibility.
I know players who sit together in one room and gamble on one internet connection. If they change places they will be kicked...... .

We certainly do not need player monitoring.

In addition, we have a strong community of which many know each other personally and for years. Most of the players I know are around 40 and have played the game before.
I want to say that if someone act unfair, the community rules by itself.

Last edited:
Only one idea but I do not want to say nothig against the current "rules". Need making ingame link for rules. And what if wallriding would be allowed but the wall should deal more damage to your wheels and car so you slow down very much... or fixing the car should take more time... or lost wheels from wall impacts...

Last edited: