What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

game resets my car to stock

freak458

so i notice on my first couple races of the day that my styling presets look the same... mostly.... (sometimes there is a random part or a paintjob not there ). but my performance presets are not active.... it shows they are there but the performance enhancements they do are not there. this goes for balancers as well
if i go to garage and check them it shows they are there and that they are on the car ( highlighted in orange ) but i have to click them off and back on the get them to work. this is not just a case of having the wrong preset clicked, i have checked and rechecked that thinking i just did something stupid and it was my fault. it is randomly repeatable and is usually the case when i turn the game on for the first time that day