What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Football/Soccer Game mode

TorQueHQ

Hello players,
It came to my mind that i would live to be able to have a game mode like this
Don't see it as a Rocket League copy, i just sugest a basic mode where there are 2 teams, 6 players each side, and a ball big enough to hit 1 car only, no flying cars, no items, simple as that.
What do you think of it ?

Could be an alternative to CTF. (y) I think you would need a lot of time on it as the ball would be all over the place.

Could be an alternative to CTF. (y) I think you would need a lot of time on it as the ball would be all over the place.
Yes indeed it would be pretty fun and tricky.. i don't know if the game engine would support a moving object like a ball.. but hey it's a suggestion..

It can be a good idea but it needs to be different than rocket league.
Something like bumper ball.
Small place, ball only on the floor and dynamic gameplay = 100% fun

I agree I'm not into rocket league because of all the jumping you have to do. A magnetized item could work and just bowl it around or something along those lines where it wouldn't fly into the sky on a flat map like the airport.

I agree I'm not into rocket league because of all the jumping you have to do. A magnetized item could work and just bowl it around or something along those lines where it wouldn't fly into the sky on a flat map like the airport.
Yes something like that, there is no need for fancy things, only a simple game to have fun.

Yes thats what i intend to request, there were games like this before not only rocketleague had it, an easy and yet not different game physics would be nice, that means no flying cars nor special items