What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Favorite PT vehicle?

ADR-San

I don't have one favorite vehicle in PT, because I don't really remember their driving characteristics when I played the game as Heat Online in 2013 and 14. However, some of my favorites are the Lion Executive Sedan, Hexan GT and the Lexon Blaze (the Civic EP3 is my favorite car).

I will point 5 cars:

1 - Hexan GT
Great look, perfect on drifting, JDM soul into a german body. I would merry this car if i could.
2 - Mazda RX-7 FC
The nimbleness, the Hashiriya charming, the perfect balance... its all there.
3 - AE 86
I have a story with this car on PT. I got it by gift of someone (Dampire, probably some of you will remember her) in red/black collor. After that, all my 86 in another racing games became red instead white/black panda. Besides, it handles so honestly compared to the real one...
4 - Phoenix
I´m not a great Muscle enthusiast, but this car deserves an special place in my heart because it was the first car that made me like the sideways. And im still here now.
5 - RX7 FD? Nooooo, the RX8
There´s something unique on this car. No, there are so many things that you will only find on this car. I understand the hate that people feed for him, but it makes me likes him even more. BTW, you had to be really awful at drifting to spin out using this car.

There were plenty of cars that I loved to race with and many others that were just painfull and I'd use only if necessary!

So, starting out with my favourite cars to drive:

• Corvette C6 - It was a joy to race this car! Plenty of torque from Low RPMs, very powerful but then it was still smooth and I was always able to put the front where I wanted. It just felt natural from the get go, all the way from stock to full upgraded.
  • Mazda RX7 FD - As the real vehicle, amazingly balanced, good and smooth power delivery. Simply a joy to drive....and hear ^^
  • Corolla AE86 - This was probably the "official" car that was closer to the real vehicle in terms of balance, behaviour, power delivery, and as the real car you could point the front wherever you wanted with the rear end wanting to play but not kill you. Oh, and it was equally slow like the real one :ROFLMAO:
  • S2000 - I almost didn't include this one for a reason. The car was an AP1 version of the S2000 but it's handling was clearly AP2 nature (a bit more "understeery")
  • Toyota 2000GT - A car that always felt like a "ballerina". On it's tip toes all the time, giving the impression that you were always on the edge. Sweeeeeet!

Ops!! I guess the list was suppose to about one favourite car! I just can't pick a single one though. And despite my list having only "AP" cars, there were plenty of fun fantasy cars like the stallion, Cobra......

I always used to drive Lion Executive Sedan because of me jumping from PT to Speed Online and then Heat Online, different accounts, etc... did not have time to make money for some better cars. I came at a time when all these projects were closing gradually, so I always stayed in the budget class. PT closed almost as soon as I started playing, so I came to SO. Car prices in Speed Online were twice or even more expensive than PT and I had to play it, because servers were closer to me and ping was good, then this project has been closed too and Heat Online appeared. I remember only getting some better cars like STI and others a month before Heat Online closed completely ?‍♂️

There's a reason my email name is stalliondrift. That email was "born" shortly after the game was shutdown in order to honor the best car in the game. This car is not fast regarding top speed but it's a crazy drifter.

On pavement:
MR2 was my first cash car, so I guess I will go with that. I used it a lot, even against cars that out classed it.

On dirt:
Subaru Impresa WRX Sti.

I have forgotten many of the cars names, really liked the fake Porsche.

@ Speeder_BG: Well thx for ur toughts, i used the R33 4 ctf so it was not allways in a straight line:p.
I hope the car comes back and meby we can fight sometime 4 the flag so i can proof ur wrong:sneaky: lol

It will be probably the rx7 fd spirit R, it was the firts pay vehicule i get on project torque, and then the R33 that one i get it on Level R thats the euro version, great cars to drive and very fun. I always wanted the M3, i get before the server was finaly close on heat online

Once I started using the RX7 FD, I just didn't stop. Drifting around every corner was super addicting I look forward to doing this again.

I don't have one favorite vehicle in PT, because I don't really remember their driving characteristics when I played the game as Heat Online in 2013 and 14. However, some of my favorites are the Lion Executive Sedan, Hexan GT and the Lexon Blaze (the Civic EP3 is my favorite car).
Stallion!, my first choice for drift events, the normal one or the drift version, both perfect
Morello for wangan races is the absolute machine!