What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

F1 Car

DaciaRacer

It was a pleasant surprise to see this new car added to the game but there some tweaks that i think should be made, first of all it should say in the shop description how long till it expires in your inventory, the shift light on the wheel should work and match the actual rpm and redline of the car, and lastly the inside wheel always turns less whenever you turn the wheels than the outside wheel regardless of direction, it might be just a visual thing and not actually affect the handling not sure but still.

Are you driving auto or manual? Auto is not working correctly, the problem you describe might be the same thing I experienced. Manual though, the car is awesome. Did not know it expired. That part is slightly saddening.

F1 car was just for some fun last night. It will return to the game one day when Circuit game mode is released.
We are aware of the bugs that the car has.

F1 car was just for some fun last night. It will return to the game one day when Circuit game mode is released.
We are aware of the bugs that the car has.
whaaat? can't we keep it even if it's only for offline practice
Post automatically merged:

Are you driving auto or manual? Auto is not working correctly, the problem you describe might be the same thing I experienced. Manual though, the car is awesome. Did not know it expired. That part is slightly saddening.
i was driving manual but i don't think that matters i'm not talking about the transmission itself not working it's just the shift light on the wheel of the car that doesn't work

I can remember the last day of PT when it died and was put to rest, this car and all the others were unlocked , oh it was soooo much fun.... :eek: