What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

f0ds feedback after release

f0d

just some stuff im thinking of now after release

- need more laps, playing 1 or 2 laps is driving me bonkers on some tracks
- CP? or RP? the ticker on top of the game says you can buy CP but when you go to store its only RP
- would be good if we could use mission keys in missions - remove them if missions are being removed
- would also be good if we could buy CP items you can see in store, if you want to remove them from the game dont let us see them (xp boosters and girls etc)
- i know its early and there has been loads done to bring PT to the point its at but seems a little unpolished with things like collecting boxs during the race and not getting awarded anything from them because they are not in game yet and when you hover over the exit button it says something about quiting heat online etc etc - little stuff like that just looks bad

i can live with most of it but the low laps are really driving me bonkers.!

You can purchase CP. the icon is on the bottom right that takes you to the browser where you can buy it. As you can buy cp, all cp only items are purchasable. RP is what you earn from doing races and most items have both a cp and rp option for purchasing them.

You can purchase CP. the icon is on the bottom right that takes you to the browser where you can buy it. As you can buy cp, all cp only items are purchasable. RP is what you earn from doing races and most items have both a cp and rp option for purchasing them.
My confusion was to do with the naming in the store where you buy it
It's actually named GP in the store (not CP) and it's colored red like RP is
I will be buying some when my currency is supported

there was a few things i mentioned that just got fixed in a patch
well done devs, when AUD is added ill throw in $20