What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Explorer Gifts BUG

AhmedSaeed96

HEY ALL >>

I AM ALWAYS TALK GIFTS IN EXPLORER CP ND MANY KEYS NOT TAKE IT ALTHOUGH I WIN WITH 2 FUN CARS !! .. PLS REPAIT THIS ;) :unsure:

Yes wheter its Cp Bonus or keys you find, they dont get send to your inbox, so i never receveid the Bonus findings.

You can still have fun. you just drive into the icon or get a magnet in the mode. see fun. of course imo explorer played as intended is the most boring mode in the game. but to each their own.

You can still have fun. you just drive into the icon or get a magnet in the mode. see fun. of course imo explorer played as intended is the most boring mode in the game. but to each their own.

Explorer mode NO 1 to me after that RACE nd DRIFT .... anyway i cant to Dispensed on EXPLORER MODE :confused:

Such a problem, from a gift box during the race showed that a car (such as a tractor) ...

i win with two cars such as a tractor but keys nd CP in next UPDATE

es muss eine lösung her für bobtail der nicht da ist und irgendwas anderes als CP villt einfach RP

Same thing here. Keep picking up red and yellow keys during races and also picked up a tractor. None of these appear in gifts or anywhere else for me ...

i hope to Jack looking in RP in EXPLORER mode like in Drag ! i am playing 1 game EXPLORER for more than 7 or 8 mins nd get 650 RP only ! Explorer mode is Dead !. pls in upgrade may make it 1200 RP at least in 1 Explorer Game