What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Europe server down, progress lost

tnyxero

Hello! I was racing in a thunder alley 100 laps race, and when I was around lap 80 I was disconnected from server. I lost almost 2 hours from my life and double xp item for nothing. :( because my progress was not saved. Not a single rp point was earned for that 80 laps played. The incident happened today 25th january 2020 around 09:30 pm cet

Last edited:
Hello! I was racing in a thunder alley 100 laps race, and when I was around lap 80 I was disconnected from server. I lost almost 2 hours from my life and double xp item for nothing. :( because my progress was not saved. Not a single rp point was earned for that 80 laps played. The incident happened today 25th january 2020 around 09:30 pm cet
Yes, it's an issue with the Europe host server. They will fix

I know they will fix it. But what happens with my 30.000 xp points that I should have been earning in that thunder alley race before I was disconnected?

Last edited:
Its just gone. It sucks but its how things happen in Online Gaming. I am sure he will increase server payouts or he did when it came back online to compensate everyone.