What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Email delivery issue 18/03/20

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
We are aware of the email issue effecting new and existing users.

Emails are starting to arrive in user's inboxes but this is a manual process so might take an hour or so before you get your email.

I just registered through my steam account, but I don't have a password to login. I request password but there is nothing new on my mail to get a password. I need help!

Buongiorno,
forse non è la sezione corretta, e ne chiedo scusa, ho un problema;
non mi viene inviato via mail la psw iniziale per poter completare la
registrazione come posso ovviare al problema?
Grazie

I do not get any password reset email after i requested for a long time.
Please forced to reset my password, thanks.

Guys, this post is stating that he is aware of the issue. He cannot do anything to fix the automated system. He is trying to send your emails himself now. It isn't an instant process. Give him time to sort it out, please.

hello,
im a new member but i cant seem to log in. in game it tells me to reset my passwd in the forum.

This issue still exists, trying to reset my password so I can complete registration and log into the game. :'(

You spelt the email service wrong which is why you are not getting emails. I have corrected this for you and sent a password reset.