What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Drift mode - longer time limit

SPEEDER_BG

@Jack, can we have longer time limit for Drift mode? Longer than 10 minutes. Maybe... 20 AND 30 minutes? Even the stupid CTF has 20 minutes. Why don't you give us more choices with the time limit and leave it up to us how to waste our time in the game? I would LOVE to drift for 30 minutes non-stop! :love:

P.S. I was thinking to suggest 1 hour time limit but I doubt you'd agree to that, so I decided to ask for 30 minutes. :)

Time choices wont hurt. I support that idea,if its possible. Btw,watch your mouth sir,CTF isnt stupid.
I'm sorry if I offended you but to me it is stupid. Mostly because of the bugs (not to mention the arcade physics). A few times I played CTF and these things happened quite often:
• I hit the rival very hard sending his car spinning back where it came from but I don't get the flag from him.
• Someone barely scratches my paint and gets the flag from me.
• Someone drives a meter from me without even touching me and he gets the flag from me.
• I make a small jump (on a California map) and if I'm NOT driving a jeep (like C-Racer or Destroyer) but a regular car I drop the flag for uknown reason.
So, you tell me how am I supposed to play CTF with these sci-fi elements and why shouldn't I call it stupid?

Otherwise thanks for supporting my suggestion.