What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Don t forget, all start at lvl 1

I've noticed top level guys in the higher places with the higher cars not being patient, and not respecting others, indeed they started out at lvl 1 once, like we all did .

Little advise, don't race against people that are level 30 when you are level 1.

Little advise, don't race against people that are level 30 when you are level 1.
What about when lvl 30 + guys join a room full of newbies or low skilled players and lord it, they should step back a bit, surely, wait and let them finish at least? :rolleyes:

Kick the room to same class. That is what it is there for
I know, right!?.. but newbies dont know about room parameters they just want a race, and then you have your guys with big levels looking for an easy race with rating increases to boot.

The other side of that coin could be good for new players too.

What I mean is experienced players can also be how a new player sees how the game works and make a whole room full of new players have more fun too..

PLAY IN ROOM SAME CLS 1 ! In order to avoid clashing with large levels . BUT I LIKE TO MAKE A ROOM. NOT PLAY IN OTHER ROOMS. SO SOMETIMES I AM WAITTING FR 20 MINS WHEN ME PLAY WITH MY SAVAGE CLS8 ! AFTER ALL THIS WAITTING SOMETIMES it enters LVL 1 OR 10 .. I had to play with him:sleep: .