What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Do I need XP to buy cars using GP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,tittle pretty self explanatory. Idk if this is already discussed on here,didnt find any related thread. Anyway thing is leveling is becoming frustrating to me,im still struggling to get a class 4 Cobra. Dont get me wrong,economy is fine,its just me who doesnt have much time to play at all. I'm up to pay real money to cut that tedious grinding,but is useless if we still need the XP to get the cars.

Which games allow you to just hop in and buy the best gear?
Shit ones

I got you. But well,if some spend the time others stay in the game actually working to get real money,in my pov is perfectly fair to give those an time shortcut in a game which they're actually sponsoring with their 'real grinding'. But ok,no problem,ill just wait months until the level 31 comes while I try to not get bored for good by getting underclassed or forcing people in rooms to change their cars just because me.

Ok if you are buying the cars with gp.... there are these really great things in the game called 2x items and bonus girls that increase the payout of rp and xp respectfully. use both together and you get a huge 300% more payout. omg no way. and if you go and do wangan 1k drag guess what? you get 8-10k in 5 mins holy cow can you believe it? Really amazing how if you work and have less time to play you can spend that money from the job to speed up the grind. amazing shit I know. amazing never before seen game mechanic in free to play games right.

Sir,i may have missed the doublers for a while,I do confess. But i still keep my point. Let me get one thing clear: This is the very only video game I still play today,and I do it for fun,not for farm. Pt's CTF mode is what actually makes me install a game in my work notebook,so please,dont ever ask me to play a specific mode for whatever reason. Nonetheless Ive already bought my CP and yeah,I cant help but spend it on the doublers instead the cars. Oh,btw sir Krono,seens like you are constantly trying to get noticed by being always sarcastic or authoritarian in your posts,but no one actually gives a damn. Just to let you know ok.

LMAO. I don't give a flying fuck if I'm noticed or not. I'm just being myself. You don't like pick an acre of my ass to kiss. But hey thanks for commenting if I was trying to get noticed you took the bait lol and then going to spout some bs. dude this game is an MMO, given this is the only game you play you likely don't know this but MMOs are grindfests. it is sort of a defining feature of the genre of game. So that isn't going to change. If you dislike grinding so much I suggest Forza Horizon 4. They throw cars and money at you in that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.