What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Contract signing tomorrow :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
We will be signing the contract tomorrow between us (the publisher) and Invictus Games (the owner and developer of PT).

Invictus has asked me to make it clear that the game code from their point of view is "considered to be unmaintainable" in terms of development and that "any further development based on the existing codebase as a high-risk financial operation".
The agreement between us and Invictus does state that they will deliver a working game but there will probably be some bugs.

I don't believe this will stop us working on the game and I have every intention on improving the game once we get going, even if it is slow, costs money, etc.
All of our revenue share will be put back into the game to make it better.

If you would like a refund, now is your last chance.
Reply to the invoice email to obtain a refund. Refunding your pledge will remove you from the backers list, early access beta and all rewards.
Refunds will need to be requested before 13:00 28/08/19 UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.