What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Content Creator - New trunk item with freecam and no HUD

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
As part of the build 5030 update, we have introduced Content Creator.
This is a rentable trunk item that lasts 7 days and allows players to get access to Free Cam and Clear HUD.

1592609214509.png

This should allow players to make better video and photo content of the game.
We hope that you enjoy using this tool.

The price is set at 10GP and 1000RP per week.
I'm sure you all wanted it for free but we want people to buy it and make use of it rather than just getting it and forgetting about it.

The Content Creator trunk item can be found in the shop under MISCS.
Note you will need to be in the Beta Branch and on Build 5030 to access this new tool.

Please do share your content on the Steam Workshop!
It may get featured on our social media, credited of course.

Last edited:
when this update will release ? still not available for now ! ... i cant waitting to morning i want to see new update now ;)
Go to steam, right click on PT, go to properties, click on betas, type the code

invictusgames

then click ok and you will be in beta

I wish Jack to Put New cars Too .. he was try many new cars in morning . bec game really really need new cars (Mazda drift car for Many waitting pls )

Last edited:
The database issues are being worked on over time. In the meantime I have sent you a copy of the Content Creator pack in-game, check your inbox and let me know if it works.

The database issues are being worked on over time. In the meantime I have sent you a copy of the Content Creator pack in-game, check your inbox and let me know if it works.
Thanks bro much appreciated got a few ideas for this if i can get it working XD