What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Congratulations! Full of A$$oholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: is there some chat command for the room master so he\she can kick or ban from the room toxic players?
Lately im seeing a troubling trend of various misconducts by new players (because i seriously doubt old veterans from good old days may act like that) and the absence of gms or a profanity filter leaves the impression to the newcomers that they can do whatever they want with no reguards whatsoever..
i've met some really nice folks since i started playing again, wich i've made friends and we all share the same concern..
Ty in advance.
There is. /kick

I don't know if the only one caring are too meek, or everyone else hadn't a chance to mature, but things like: "u're gay" "Stfu faggot" are still happening.
Great display of maturity.
Yes, I just got 2 wins off a dude who said I'm a bad driver just bc i got him on the inside(i started there in 2nd also, any normal, smart racer would've dove inside anyway). That's the last one, ironically he said he'd win it, he left. First match I kinda pushed him... Yea I had waaay too much delta so I had to use it and i don't know how to conserve it so I sent it. Many here would've done the same and due to the drift physics I had less control than I am used to. It's veeeery rewarding and funny when you win against cunts like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.