What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Congratulations! Full of A$$oholes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DynamiteDriver

I don't know if the only one caring are too meek, or everyone else hadn't a chance to mature, but things like: "u're gay" "Stfu faggot" are still happening.
Great display of maturity.

lmao 90% of online gamers act like that. Welcome to modern online gaming. Think CoD,PubG,etc lobbies and that is pretty much the typical online gamer for the most part.

lmao 90% of online gamers act like that. Welcome to modern online gaming. Think CoD,PubG,etc lobbies and that is pretty much the typical online gamer for the most part.
No doubt there will always be a moron, but some games like FFXIV, Sid Meier Civ. have great communities. I do hope that'll be even for PT, but something also tells me that more toxic players are on the way...

i think jack most work about mute option or some GAG effect if that situtation happend admin have change to disable them to even use a chat. but to ban out of the network is not really good move. that is my opinion.

some chatban would be the best. 24 hours / 3 days / 7 days and after this when people still write wrong things to get them totally out of the game. 24 hours / 3 days / 7 days / 1 month / permanent

Biggest issue for me is screen capture doesn't work. Both PrtScr (I know it was disabled) and F12 do nothing. Tried a 3rd party capture app and all I get is a black screen. On Win7 if that helps.

Quick question: is there some chat command for the room master so he\she can kick or ban from the room toxic players?
Lately im seeing a troubling trend of various misconducts by new players (because i seriously doubt old veterans from good old days may act like that) and the absence of gms or a profanity filter leaves the impression to the newcomers that they can do whatever they want with no reguards whatsoever..
i've met some really nice folks since i started playing again, wich i've made friends and we all share the same concern..
Ty in advance.

Dynamite, there is a report function on this forum for really troublesome players, as to swear filters and staff, that could be a long way off .

People that cannot ignore such user messages, also are not much more mature.
Great attitude, so let's go with the "everything's fine, don't whyne".
Personally i don't see a future for this game with this kind of mentality, but who am i to tell others what to do or suggest something beneficial to all?
Thank you for the eye opener.

Great attitude, so let's go with the "everything's fine, don't whyne".
Personally i don't see a future for this game with this kind of mentality, but who am i to tell others what to do or suggest something beneficial to all?
Thank you for the eye opener.
This game and all the others who have community interaction have this type of things happening everyday. i am not saying everything is fine about users swearing or bullying other users but it is not a thing we can filter or punish without a proper report.

Post automatically merged:

I don't know if the only one caring are too meek, or everyone else hadn't a chance to mature, but things like: "u're gay" "Stfu faggot" are still happening.
Great display of maturity.
i had some kids yesterday in a room named Brasil that were abusive af to me calling me faggot, and motherf***er...telling me stfu
why?
cuz i was winning. great reason...
they also said i was cheating with "full updates" w/e tf that means, and i was also cheating because i was using "nitro"
the kid hurling most of the insults was a lvl7
Post automatically merged:

we are open to a much larger market (with steam) than we ever were back in the day, and yes, players are different now, but that doesnt mean we should let toxic ppl stomp all over this game. there is going to come a time where we start doing something about it, or gain the notoriety of having a toxic fan base.
is that time gonna be tomorrow? no. but i think it could be sooner than we think.

Last edited:
People that cannot ignore such user messages, also are not much more mature.
ok so person a is following the rules, person b is not. person a is just as wrong for not appreciating person b breaking the rules?
good logic bro XD
also see my other reply

ok so person a is following the rules, person b is not. person a is just as wrong for not appreciating person b breaking the rules?
good logic bro XD
also see my other reply
If you read what i said, and with a little bit of more interpretation, you understand that i said that for those who complain about players being rude or do not follow game rules, those players should report the user in the proper way for doing so, open this link . making a thread and complaining about everyone is not a good way of complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.