What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Computer freeze at startup

EasyRider

Installed with executable zip, deleted downloaded again extracted with win rar same thing. Win 10, nivida video card, amd phenom 6 core, 8 gig of ram. When I start game I see the logo splash then I get a black screen with a red tint. My pc seem to still work except I can not exit or alt tab out so basically froze up. I can wait and wait left it for over a hour one try and nothing works. It almost seems like a directx issue..... I have seen the same thing when they upgraded directx with win 10 in a game engine I was working with. Dont know whats up I almost used my debuger to get a error code... I have no issues with anything on my pc and have all the directx files on my pc. Not sure what it was but it did not work and if i try it more than once my pc starts with a black screen and I have to go boot in sfae mode to fix my pc. No hard drive problems tried with 2 different hard drives