What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Completing certain story missions on gold does not yield rewards

TeoxD

When completing the story missions that give you the starter cars, finishing them on gold does not give you any car, just the RP/XP. As can be seen in the attached images, I have completed the mission that rewards a Lion, but have not received anything in my inbox.

Attachments

• Screenshot (184).png
    Screenshot (184).png
    684.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot (185).png
    Screenshot (185).png
    381.2 KB · Views: 12
This mission is meant to give you a yellow key but I received nothing.

Attachments

• Screenshot (198).png
    Screenshot (198).png
    709.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot (199).png
    Screenshot (199).png
    396.1 KB · Views: 4
Same here I was wondering aswell where they went, the corus s3 and the lion , both never showed up.

I think this issue has to do with a reward that is an empty item. This happens on any mission where the rewards list a blank item. I was able to get the cars yesterday when the performance boosters were still there, but it seems like you might not be able to get them anymore. So for now, if a mission has a reward you want, make sure that the difficulty you pick is before any blank items are listed.