What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Colliders and physics

infernitox

Hi, I'm a video game designer and developer. The truth is nice your project, but it has physical and conceptual errors in colliders, which are not cute ...

You need to work the drifts a little more, since you don't feel faithful to the movement, or to the curve. I understand that it is a game in a very green phase, which needs to be low resource.

Under these terms I think they would need to take out items or fix them on the scene. Since in my opinion they remain, rather than add.

The signs look good, but when broken they produce an error when stepping on them. In the end to win, I just have to hit all the posters that will work as mines, delaying others for my mistakes.

The cars look good, but the scene and its proportion does not convince me. If they go to the city slopes, I think it was London at night, there is a margin between the lamppost and the wall, wide where one can pass, but the colliders really leaves you and sometimes not.

ok not sure if you know this, but this game isn't new. It is a game from 2008 that went through several publishers and was shut down years ago. this is a revival of said game. the game's name is Project Torque. The game isn't a literal project. Also major changes like that won't be happening to the game. The devs working on it didn't make the game engine and the game engine is incredibly old. Hell the devs working on it, are doing so in their free time and not getting paid to work on it. This is a revival by fans of the game. So you shouldn't expect things to be done like they would be for a Triple A title.

Ah, I had no idea about that. Too bad, I was excited about it being a new project. He was also not excited about the game. I just thought it was an indie that was just beginning. Cheers!