What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Change gender to male

Nathanael

Unable to change gender, please change to male. The game crashed on my first start up, and it is always in female.
Post automatically merged:

Is it possible to reset account? I would very much like to start again if possible.

Thats Happend with me b4 .. Game is Crashed nd found my account became Female !! i told to Jack nd he return me to Male .. Jack will help u in this Dont Worry

While idling in the lobby, the exit button was clicked 3 or 4 times in rapid succession by accident.
Instantly the tutorial started.
Upon exiting the tutorial, my driver changed appearance.

This happened a few days ago and not really sure if I care because there are a few things I've learned about this Woman.

She handles vehicles just as good if not better than that dude. -Not one bit of evidence to support this.
She might weigh less, so she might be faster. -Canterham logic is good logic.
She has no fear although her hands shake when holding the steering wheel. -That's adrenaline.

While idling in the lobby, the exit button was clicked 3 or 4 times in rapid succession by accident.
Instantly the tutorial started.
Upon exiting the tutorial, my driver changed appearance.

This happened a few days ago and not really sure if I care because there are a few things I've learned about this Woman.

She handles vehicles just as good if not better than that dude. -Not one bit of evidence to support this.
She might weigh less, so she might be faster. -Canterham logic is good logic.
She has no fear although her hands shake when holding the steering wheel. -That's adrenaline.

People are different !! Some say like you and others do not know that he plays while he sees his driver as a Female .. For example, I tried to play but I was playing and I am half my focus with the driver that he is Female !! Some make themselves Female and indifferent, while others cannot play the same kind . must be as a male

As I Said Just he Tell To Jack nd he will Help Him